LexisNexis Fast Facts
LexisNexis® is a leading global provider of information business solutions to professionals in a variety of areas including; legal, corporate, government, law enforcement, tax, accounting, academic and risk and compliance assessment. LexisNexis originally pioneered online information with its Lexis® and Nexis® services. A member of Reed Elsevier, LexisNexis helps customers achieve their goals in more than 100 countries, across six continents, with over 13,000 employees.
Because of their significant role in the integration of content and technology, LexisNexis is in a unique position to unite proprietary brands, advanced Web technologies and premium information sources major legal titles, top tier news publications, etc. Across the globe, LexisNexis provides customers with access to five billion searchable documents from more than 40,000 legal, news and business sources.
World headquarters: New York City
- Parent company: Reed Elsevier
- Global reach: customers in 100 countries
- Employees: more than 13,000 globally
- Revenue: $3.2 billion in 2007
- Searchable online documents: more than 5 billion
- Information sources: 40,000
- Stock symbols: NYSE: ENL; NYSE: RUK
- Number of offices worldwide: 110